Monday, January 9, 2012

More of Summer

I got to go to girls camp for the first time in forever. It was such a blast. We got to stay in this beautiful cabin in Bear Lake. I love all of the girls and leaders that I get to work with. I love my calling!!

Making paper bag puppets.
How do kids get faces like this. I love how every time they eat chocolate they end up with a ring around their mouth. I don't know maybe it is just my kids. Kenslee is probably a little bit worse than Cade. I need to get a picture of her with the chocolate ring. This is Cade after a few oreos.
I love hanging out with my girlies and there hubbys. We laugh so stinken' much when we are together.
We spent a day in Ogden for the Stombergs family reunion. It was a fun day.
We went to the tree museum.



Cade and Kens loved seeing the huge trains at station park.
This was Kenslee's favorite part of the day. She loved this water slide. Her swimsuit was so nasty and muddy at the end.

No comments: