Saturday, February 6, 2010

On the Mend...

It has been a week full of sickness, crying, no sleep and lots of drugs. I am SO happy to say things are getting better! YAY!! In a few days I think we should be back to normal and be able to get out of our little cave. I am starting to get a little nervous about Kenslee's ears though. She still can't hear. It is gettting old having to repeat myself and yell. There have been some funny confusions. There are a couple I can remember right now. Billy and Kens were saying her prayers before bed, and Billy said, "please bless Uncle Blakie". She repeated, "please bless my blankie." Billy looked at her and said no, Uncle Blakie. She started to laugh and said, oh I thought you said my blankie!
The other day I asked her if she wanted to dance to princess music. She looked at me and said, "NO, why would I dance to Christmas music." Oh, our poor little girl. I hope her ears get better. If she can't hear by next week I think I will have to take her in to get them checked out.

1 comment:

Ju and Brack said...

Oh poor girl. I had to laugh though. I can just see her getting confused and laughing. She is so cute. I hope she feels better soon! Love you Kens!