

Making some amazing ginger bread houses.I was so excited to show Kenslee my beautiful dress. I walked out all dressed up and asked Kens, "how do I look"? She turned and looked at me, and gave me a funny look and said, "you look like a cow". I was in shock! Not the words that I was expecting to come out of my little girls mouth. I just started laughing and said "what do you mean"? She told me again that my dress made me look like a cow. Then she explained because it is black and white like a cow. Billy could not stop laughing. He told Kens you don't tell mommy that. So the entire night I was wearing this dress I kept thinking "cow". She is so funny. She did tell me I still looked gorgeous. The next day at church she wore a dress that was black and white so I told her she looked like a cow. She didn't get what I was saying at first then she smiled.

Activities at Parker Square



Wendy and the kids ready for a fun ride.

2 comments:
Jacee you are the most gorgeous cow I've ever seen! Cade is too cute in his MIT hat!
a cow!? That's too funny!
Post a Comment