Cade going down the slide
Monday, October 19, 2009
More of Cade's Birthday
When we got back from Utah we had a little birthday party for Cade. We went to "Going Bonkers" for a couple of hours. Kens loved going there and Cade had a lot of fun also.


Cade loved going down the slide. He would get to the bottom and turn around and start climbing back up. He couldn't wait to go again. It was so much fun.
Cade going down the slide

Kens and I made a cake for Cade. It got pretty messy!

Happy Birthday Buddy! We love you!
He didn't like being sung to again. It is kind of funny.

He loved the chocolate cake.
He was so excited about his new car. It was a good buy, he plays with it all the time.
Snuggling with his blankie. He has become so attached to it. He loves his binkie and blankie!
I forgot to mention that Cade got his first official haircut in Utah. I trimmed his bangs when he was about 8 months old. His hair was looking really long and shaggy.

Oh, I love this boy! He is so cute, his new haircut makes him looks so big.
Cade going down the slide
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Looks like fun. It is so funny that he hates being sung to. What a cutie. Miss you guys already :( Love you all!
I love the crocodile tears! He is so handsome!
You should probably skip the singing next time!! You have the cutest kids!! I can't believe he's one already!!
Post a Comment