Thursday, December 11, 2008

Tagged

Here you go Ju! Can't wait to see you guys! Wahoooooooooooooo!!

7 TV Shows I Love To Watch:

1. The Office
2. Chuck
3. Heroes
4. House
5. Amazing Race (sad it is over)
6. Survivor
7. So You Think You Can Dance (when it is on) and Friday Night Lights (soon!) Sorry that makes it eight, OH and I am loving any Christmas show right now! Alright, I am finished.


7 Things That Happened Yesterday:

1. Went to the Library for Story time
2. Went to Costco to buy more luggage and for the samples
3. Went to the dentist to get my teeth cleaned (I love clean teeth)
4. Did laundry
5. Made dinner
6. Put Kenslee to bed early
7. Cleaned up poop and pee, I won't give details or which child exactly, maybe it was both!? This was actually the day before yesterday, but I was just really lucky yesterday.

7 Favorite Places To Eat:

1. Indian Palace
2. Thai Restaurant in Boston, I miss it!
3. Pei Wei
4. Cafe Rio - when we are in Utah
5. Macaroni Grill
6. Spaghetti Factory - Utah again
7. Culver's - yummy burgers and concretes

7 Things I'm Looking Forward To:

1. Christmas
2. Trip to Utah
3. Two weeks with Billy and no work (well for most of it, hopefully)
4. Seeing Kenslee's face while opening presents
5. Cades blessing
6. Having everyone meet our new addition to our family
7. Our adventure to Sweden

7 Things On My Wish List:

1. No more debt (it is a good wish)
2. Sleeping through the night, we are so, so close!
3. A pair of new jeans, I am getting closer to being able to make that purchase
4. Kenslee being potty trained
5. Living closer to family
6. Becoming an awesome cook, and loving it, I think this will always be a wish of mine!
7. All I want for Christmas are my two front teeth (or something close to that), it seems like I have sung this song before!!

7 People I Tag:

Who ever wants to do it!
Have a VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

2 comments: